Relax and feel at home in the Hotel Strobl in Sesto
The power of opposites
Our natural surroundings teach us just how exciting contrasts are each and every day. The strength and warmth of the sun at 1,300 metres above sea level, the almost numbing coolness of mountain streams, the alluring aromas and subtle nuances in meadows and forests. Indoors and outdoors merge into one in the light-flooded wellness, with oodles of untreated wood and natural stone.
Relax, find peace, let your thoughts wander, exhale deeply. Draw strength from doing nothing, find yourself, just go with the flow. In the heat of the Finnish sauna. In the fragrant, marble-panelled steam bath. In the Kneipp pool. In the light of the infrared sauna. And then while walking in the garden, in the fresh grass or soft snow. The hectic of daily routine dissipates, entirely in keeping with the local motto: You can often achieve more by waiting than by running.
The power of touch
Unique and fascinating method of healing for the body, mind and soul. The capable hands of Rita – the physiotherapist and masseuse – seek out tension, smooth muscles and make the skin soft and supple. Feel the serenity of the experienced, the honest will to do good, to relieve suffering, to heal. After a tiring day on the slopes, a long hike, relax, regenerate and feel revitalised. Individual massage oils, aromas and soft music complete this experience.
- Classic full-body massage (55 minutes) - EUR 54.00
- Partial body massage (25 minutes) - EUR 34.00
- Aromatherapy massage with essential oils (45 minutes) - EUR 51.00
- Sports massage (40 minutes) - EUR 43.00
- Foot reflexology (30 minutes) - EUR 43.00
- Lymph drainage (55 minutes) - EUR 55.00
- Peeling with alpine herbs and apricot stones (25 minutes) – Euro 36,00
- Firming enzymatic peeling (35 minutes) – Euro 45,00
We recommend to book the massages at least 1 or 2 days in advance or together with the room reservation.